The Dark Deception of Freemasonry
Freemasonry is a Religion
Freemasonry is a religion and is not Christian. Masons become “born again” by saving themselves. Masonic candidates are led through what is called Initiation. Initiation is in fact synonymous with New Age spiritual evolution. The process of Initiation is nothing less that an initiation into the occult, teaching Masonic “Apprentices” how to conjure up demons and engage with spirit beings from the dark side of the spirit world. The “god” of Masonry is Baphomet (Goat of Mendez, Lucifer the Light Bearer, Satan).
Kabbalah – Jewish Occult Mysticism
The Kabbalah is taught in Masonry. It is a form of Jewish Mysticism that draws from what the Bible calls “the mystery religions” or “mystery Babylon“. According to adherents of Kabbalah, its origin begins with secrets that God revealed to Adam. When read by later generations of Kabbalists, the Torah‘s description of the creation in the Book of Genesis reveals mysteries about the godhead itself, the true nature of Adam and Eve, the Garden of Eden, the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil and the Tree of Life, as well as the interaction of these supernal entities with the Serpent which leads to disaster when they eat the forbidden fruit, as recorded in Genesis 3. It is in fact a pseudo religion of pagan witchcraft.
An Overview of Freemasonry
The goal of every Masonic Apprentice is to attain the status of a god. Essentially, there is no difference between the false teachings of the New Age and Freemasonry. Both are equally evil and reject Jesus Christ as a unique Deity, affirming that man is or can become “God” with a bit of help from “mystery religion” and “occult secret teachings”. Those in Masonry and the New Age have fallen for Satan’s oldest trick in the book … the lie that there is not only one God but men can also become “gods” if they have access to secret knowledge of the spirit world. (Genesis 3).
- Freemasonry is not a fraternal organisation as claimed by Masons. It is a RELIGION.
- The religion of Freemasonry is WITCHCRAFT
- The god of Freemasonry is Satan or Lucifer (also known as the Great Architect of the universe).
- Freemasonry has a Secret Doctrine which is well documented in Masonic literature.
- The Secret Doctrine denies the unique deity of Jesus Christ.
- The Secret Doctrine has a false plan of salvation wherein each Mason earns his own salvation by attaining conscious union with a deceiving spirit.
- The Secret Doctrine teaches that each Mason can evolve into a Christ, and a God.
- The Secret Doctrine of Masonry is a false gospel and so condemned according to Galatians 1:6-9
“I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!”
- A man cannot accept both the Gospel of Jesus Christ (as documented in the Bible) and the Secret Doctrine of Freemasonry at the same time.
- The involvement of a Christian in Freemasonry would be inconsistent with the teachings of Jesus Christ, even if the Masonic Apprentice were unaware of the existence or teachings of the Secret Doctrine.
- A true Christian cannot be involved in Masonry without becoming spiritually yoked with unbelievers. A “Christian” Mason would not be considered to be one of the Sons of God under the covenant found in 2 Corinthians 6:14-18
“Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.” Therefore, “Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.” And, “I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”
- Participation in the worship of the Great Architect of the Universe through Masonic rituals is IDOLATRY.
- Involvement of any “Christian” in idolatry or witchcraft places his salvation in question according to Galatians 5:19-21
“The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.”
- A man cannot be a knowledgeable Christian and a knowledgeable Mason at the same time.
- A Christian congregation which is knowledgeable about Freemasonry cannot allow anyone in the fellowship to stay a Mason without that congregation deviating from the teachings of Jesus Christ and his Apostles. (Math 18:15-17; 1 Cor 5 and 2 John are relevant Scriptures)
If, as Christians, we know the truth about Freemasonry and do nothing, then we fall into sin.
The Secret Doctrine of Freemasonry
Discover more about the Secret Doctrine of Freemasonry that reveals what Freemasons actually believe. You will discover direct quotations from Masonic documents which reveal that Masons worship Lucifer.